Made to Measure
All jumpers can be modified to fit you. Tops can be made longer or shorter than the standard measurements. To view the standard measurements see the size chart. Size adjustment options are endless. For example, tops can be made one size at the bust and a larger size as the hips. Sleeves can be made longer or shorter than standard length etc.
To order a modified jumper:
- Choose 'Custom' for the size of your jumper.
- Provide the details in the extra requirements field - for example, "I require a size M rugby jumper with an extra 4cms in sleeve length."
If you have specific size specifications or you are not sure which size would best fit you, then you can have a top made to measure.
Take the measurements from an existing top which fits nicely. Choose 'Custom' for the size of the top and insert these measurements into the additional information section of your order form.
- Record the width across the garment - while garment is laying flat.
- Length of the top - from base of neck to bottom hem edge.
- Sleeve length - from side neck edge to hem of sleeve with sleeve extended and laying flat.
I will then use these measurements to create a top which is as close as possible to the measurements which you have provided. Be sure to include your best contact phone number so that if I need any clarification, I can give you a call to discuss.
There is a minimal additional charge for custom made tops.